All Services Hub Disclaimer
The Bracknell Forest Services Directory provides information about social care, children, youth and other sources of support both locally in Bracknell and nationally so that people can look for support themselves. The services guide lists Ofsted registered childcare, family services records held in community centres and venues, records for youth services, and activities/news items relevant to the core purpose of the guide.
Although the Council makes every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of information herein we cannot accept responsibility for any loss which might arise from reliance on the information contained on this site or any damage which may be caused by downloading information from this site.
Please note that the Bracknell Forest Services Directory includes some information and links to third party internet websites which are controlled and maintained by others. Bracknell Forest Council is not responsible for the accuracy of the information in the services guide, and does not endorse and also cannot be responsible for linked external sites. Bracknell Forest Council DOES NOT represent or warrant that its web site or any other web site accessible via the Bracknell Forest Services Directory is virus free.
In addition, we strongly advise that before you use any of the services listed on the Bracknell Forest Services Directory you check:
- Are the services accredited or registered with any relevant professional body?
- Do they have any published service standards?
- Is there an easily accessible complaints procedure?
- If you have to pay, what does it cost and what does this cover?
- What checks are done on staff and volunteers? (e.g. References taken up, Disclosure & Barring Service Checks and Protection of Vulnerable Adults Scheme)
- Can you speak with someone who has already used the service?
- Are the premises accessible?
- If the service requires you to sign a contract check the contract includes what you and the service expect from each other. Before you sign the contract ensure you understand everything - if in doubt contact the Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
In addition it is advisable to call any of the clubs listed before attending, as the dates/times of meetings or sessions may have changed since we were informed about them.
Local Offer Disclaimer
The Bracknell Forest SEND Local Offer is a free and impartial service provided by Bracknell Forest Council.
The information is available for the purposes of identifying services and provision that are available to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities. This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a service or provider and neither does Bracknell Forest Council make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information.
Anyone seeking to use or access a service or provision is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and provision. Some providers will be registered and inspected by external agencies, such as Ofsted or the Care Quality Commission. Anyone working with children and young people will be required to have appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service Check, safeguarding policies and insurance in place, which they should make available to you on request.