Skip to main content

What if things go wrong?

Things you do if things go wrong:

1 Complain to the organisation you bought the service from.
2 If your complaint is investigated but you are not happy with the outcome you may want to contact: Citizen's Advice or Trading Standards Service.
3 If you are concerned about your or another person's safety and wellbeing contact Social Care directly at 01344 351500.


Powered by Open Objects © Idox Software Ltd