My Care My Home
My Care My Home is an organisation which provides support and guidance to people who pay for their own care. They offer:
Advice regarding the range of support options available, including options to support people to remain at home.
Advice regarding the various ways in which people can pay for residential care, for example purchasing an annuity product for a one-off cost which guarantees to cover costs for the rest of someone's stay in the residential setting.
A number of additional services including evaluation of support providers according to a person's individual needs and preferences and property management services for those moving to residential care who choose to rent out their property.
Contacting My Care My Home is free as it is their initial assessment of someone's needs. Other services are chargable but this will be explained clearly at the start.
Who to contact
- 0800 731 8470
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Freephone 8am - 8pm
- Referral required
- Other notes
My Care My Home offers free advice to anyone in their own home on:_x000D__x000D_
• The three care lifestyles_x000D__x000D_
• Finding the right Care provider_x000D__x000D_
• Measuring quality_x000D__x000D_
• Monitoring quality_x000D__x000D_
• Enforcing quality_x000D__x000D_
• Paying for care_x000D__x000D_
• Adapting your home_x000D__x000D_
• Paying without selling_x000D__x000D_
• Passing on your home_x000D__x000D_
• Help with renting, or adapting or selling your home