The Haemophilia Society
- the UK's only independent charity for everyone affected by a bleeding disorder
- a community of individuals and families, healthcare professionals and supporters.
Our work enables people to:
- lead fulfilling lives
- make informed choices about their treatment and care
- support and inspire others to do the same.
We do this in three ways:
- keeping you informed on treatment and care
- supporting you and providing opportunities to meet community
- influencing and advocating on your behalf.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Haemophilia Society
140 – 148 Borough High Street
- SE1 1LB