We are looking for people who want to make a difference for themselves and for others by becoming HealthMakers.
There are three strands to the project:
- Recruiting patients and clinicians to be trained as facilitators of self-management training (train the trainer) (Training is taking place during Jan-Feb)
- Recruiting patients who would like to develop their skills as patient leaders, offering them coaching and training. (Training is taking place during Feb-Mar)
- Recruiting patients to participate in self-management training (condition-specific) facilitated by people who come through No 1 above. (Training is taking place March onwards)
Interested? Please see website below for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Bracknell Open Learning Centre
- RG12 7GR
Refreshments provided are free of charge over all training days. Expenses will also be paid for in the form of travel and carer expenses.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Time and Date may vary - please contact me for more details