The Live in Care Company
Live-in care is when a trained and experienced carer moves into the home of a person to provide care, companionship and domestic support around the clock.
It has the benefit of allowing the person being cared for to remain within their familiar environment, a home they know, neighbours and friends nearby, and the things they have grown to love and be comforted by. Understanding when you or a loved one may have come to the point when need additional support may not be straight forward. It may also be difficult for someone to admit that they cannot do some of the tasks that they used to find easy.
- Help with personal care (dressing, bathing and grooming)
- Prepare/cook meals
- Prompt medication
- Help with pets
- Help with the housekeeping
- Help to attend medical, dental and other appointments
Help with shopping
- Assist clients with entertaining friends and family; for example, carers can help cook Sunday lunch for a family visit
- Provide companionship
Who to contact
Where to go
Service is delivered at the client's address.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Care is provided 24 hours a day and 7 days per week.
- Time of day
- Please see prices on website. Live in care starts at £895 per week.
- Referral required