Young Adults Friends in Need
Who’s it for?
- Young Adults aged between 17 – 25 years old.
- Living with mild-to-moderate mental health conditions such as: depression, anxiety, stress and/or loneliness and social isolation.
- Living in the East Berkshire area or registered with an East Berkshire GP (Bracknell, WAM, Slough)
- Individuals can self-referral (by contacting us directly) or professionals such as GPs, Talking Therapies, Social Prescribers, Charity organisations can refer via completing the attached referral form and sending to the relevant FiN coordinator [details below].
- Anyone aged 18 and over can join our general FiN activities [I have attached the Nov FiN timetable for your reference].
What we offer
• Fun and free of charge peer support & social activities.
For example: TV Club, dance groups, walks, bowling, coffee meet ups etc.
• Opportunities for young adults to connect with others who understand how they feel.
• Social support in a safe, confidential and non-judgmental setting.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Elouise Griffin – Tues, Thurs, Friday Kara Hale – Monday
- 07949 393434 OR 07914 669430
- Elouise.firstname.lastname@example.org OR Kara.email@example.com
- Friends in Need
Where to go
- Open Learning Centre
Bracknell Open Learning Centre
- RG12 7GR
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- See website for times and details of activities