Carers Digital Resource
The Digital Resource for Carers brings together a number of digital products and online resources with local information to provide a comprehensive online support package for carers. It includes:
- About Me: building resilience for carers: an e-learning resource that helps carers identify and build networks of support and promotes their self-care.
- Jointly: Carers UK's care co-ordination app for people sharing care.
- The role of good nutrition when caring for someone: an e-learning course that aims to help carers understand the role of nutrition both for themselves as well as the person they are looking after.
- Upfront Guide to Caring: a simple assessment tool to guide people new to caring or seeking support for the first time to navigate the Carers UK website.
- Looking after someone: Carers Rights Guide: which helps carers understand their rights as a carer and where to go for financial or practical help.
- Being Heard - a self-advocacy guide for carers: which helps carers develop the skills to self-advocate.
- Technology and care: Information on how technology can support caring, what solutions are available and how to access relevant products and services
- + local information and support resources
Who to contact
- Carers Digital Resource