Create Hope - Workshops and Training - Spring 2023
Create Hope (Play Therapy Charity) are offering new workshops for parents and training for professionals – as listed below:
- Anxiety – my child & me – Friday March 17th 9.30am – 3pm. £50 per person.
- Why do you hurt yourself? – Monday 27th March 9.30am – 3pm. £50 per person.
- LAYERS (learning about your emotions, relationships & self) 8 week course £80 per person.
- Level 5 Diploma in Integrated Play and Creative Therapy. 2 year course to qualify as a therapist – see attached flyer for further details.
- RESTORE (relationships; emotional regulation; sense of self; tolerance; opportunities; resilience; empathy) 7 parental support sessions exploring these topics. You can attend all 7 sessions, or just those relevant to you. £10 per individual session; £60 for all 7.
Further information can be found on the attached flyers (bottom right of this webpage)
To book a place or enquire about any of the above sessions please call 01344 655295 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who to contact
- 01344 655295