The Children's Society
The Children's Society is a national charity that runs local projects, helping children and young people when they are at their most vulnerable, and have nowhere left to turn.
The society works to:
- stop child criminal exploitation and county lines
- tackle child sexual exploitation
- offer a range of young refugee, asylum seeker and child migrant programmes throughout the UK to help young people rebuild their lives
- support children and young people who go missing from home or care, or are at risk of doing so.
- run services around the country for young people who are desperately in need of mental health support. The services include therapeutic support, befriending, counselling or advice.
- develop programmes to identify and support children living in families where parents are affected by drugs or alcohol misuse
- ensure that children in care or in the child protection system have a say in important decisions that are made about their lives
- sharing records with those who were either adopted or in the care of our homes (which we no longer run)
- promoting positive opportunities for children of all ages and abilities to get actively involved in all areas of our work
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Supporter Care team
- 0300 303 7000
- The Children's Society
Where to go
- Edward Rudolf House