The Children's Society
The Children's Society works to:
- stop child criminal exploitation and county lines
- tackle child sexual exploitation
- offer a range of young refugee, asylum seeker and child migrant programmes throughout the UK to help young people rebuild their lives
- support children and young people who go missing from home or care, or are at risk of doing so.
- run services around the country for young people in need of mental health support.
- develop programmes to identify and support children living in families where parents are affected by drugs or alcohol misuse
- support young carers.
Last reviewed - May 2023.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Supporter Care team
- 0300 303 7000
- The Children's Society
Where to go
- Edward Rudolf House