The Ark is committed to improve the quality of life and provide opportunities for people with disabilities, the disadvantaged and those that support them by encouraging their active participation in their community.
- To support people through information, advice and advocacy. Advocacy means people are able to have their voice heard and their views are listened to about their lives.
- To provide activities in a relaxed atmosphere to stop people being lonely and encourage people to better themselves, such as their improve health and well-being.
- Support people to do things in the wider community.
- To support social and financial independence through education, employment and training.
- To develop a strong, lasting organisation.
Who to contact
Where to go
- SL5 8JW
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
Tuesday 10.30am to 11.30am
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £60.00 Per Term 6.00 Per Session
- Referral required