Autism Berkshire Workshops for Parents and Carers
Autism Berkshire provides a wide range of workshops for parents and carers of children and young people living with autism.
Among those available in Bracknell, for local residents, are:
- Family Seminars on understanding autism, managing anger and sensory needs
Emotional Self-Regulation, providing advice and ideas to parents and carers to teach strategies to help children and young people on the autism spectrum to manage their emotions.
We also offer a number of other courses in Reading, open to parents from the whole of Berkshire, including:
- Internet Safety for Parents and Carers, offering advice on how to support children and teenagers online
- Positive Thinking for Parents and Carers
Full details of all our workshops are available online at our website, www.autismberkshire.org.uk
All our trainers have substantial experience in the world of autism, either as parents and carers themselves or from working in the field for many years.
If you would like more details of courses, call 01189 594 594 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who to contact
Where to go
- Bracknell Open Learning Centre
- RG12 7GR
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Full details of all forthcoming workshops are available online at the Autism Berkshire website.
- Referral required