Bracknell Forest Homes 'Pathfinder' Employment Programme
The Pathfinder Employment Programme supports individuals to find work
Who to contact
Where to go
- Bracknell Forest Homes
- RG12 1RE
- Free car parking at the front of the building
- Lifts and Toilet facilities on site
- Refreshments available in the sessions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Ongoing programmes throughout the year - please contact for next course
- Time of day
- Session Information
Sessions cover job hunting topics such as CV writing
Application Forms and cover letters
Interview skills and various effective ways to find work. Personal change and development are also covered.
- Other notes
As part of our Customer Investment Programme, Bracknell Forest Homes are working with The Skills Trust, to deliver the Pathfinder Employment Programme to help our customers to find work.
Bracknell Forest Homes customers will receive priority for places, but residents of Bracknell Forest Council can also apply to be added to a reserve list.
- Extra Drop-In Day sessions, to support applications or any other actions
- Additional ongoing one-to-one support is also available.
- If suitable, work placements with Bracknell Forest Homes, or external companies can be arranged.
- Anyone within the working age can apply.
- Learners are required to attend all sessions where possible to gain the most from the course
- Free to take part.