Skip to main content


We want to resolve issues at the earliest opportunity, so please speak to a member of staff in the service concerned if there’s a problem. If the problem isn’t resolved to your satisfaction, you can use our complaints procedure.

Children's social care complaints

Education and school complaints

Powered by Open Objects © Idox Software Ltd